If you need a temporary tattoo then we have the a great variety of temporary tattoos to suit all your needs.
How to Promote Your Business with Temporary Tattoos!
November 7, 2012
If you are looking for a fantastic way to promote your business, then you should definitely try custom printed Temporary Tattoos.
Here are 10 sure-fire ways for businesses to use Temporary Tattoos:
1. Advertising agencies and public relations firms should try temporary tattoos as a marketing strategy for their clients.
2. Temporary tattoos can be passed out free during advertising trade shows, conferences, and speaking events, etc…people of all ages love receiving temporary tattoos.
3. Advertise your business by purchasing logo temporary tattoos to hand out during promotional events. Temporary Tattoos stay on for 3-5 days…so people will be seeing your logo over and over again!
4. Temporary tattoos are a great way to express the spirit of your charity, fundraiser, or non-profit organization. Turn your non-profit organization’s mission statement or slogan into temporary tattoos and spread the word.
5. Consumer Products Companies can hand out temporary tattoos during trade shows, conferences, and other events. This will work best if the temporary tattoos include an image of your logo.
6. Provide temporary tattoos to retailers who sell your product. You can also try packaging temporary tattoos with your product…this is a great way to get consumers to come back for more.
7. Teen & Kid Marketers can get the attention of kids and young adults by giving away temporary tattoos. Temporary tattoos are such a inexpensive and fun and inexpensive way to grab attention.
8. Car, Boat, Truck & Equipment Dealerships can give away Temporary tattoos to help drive auto sales. Give custom temporary tattoos away during sales events. Instead of flyers, pass out temporary tattoos with dealership logo temporary tattoos.
9. Hospitals, Doctors, Dentists & Emergency Services can use Temporary tattoos as an exciting reward for patients. They are wonderful to give to children after checkups. Dentists can add a temporary tattoos to the floss packet that’s given away after a checkup.
10. Hotels, Resorts & Motel Chains can welcome guests with complimentary temporary tattoos. This is a terrific way to keep the kids busy at the pool because temporary tattoos are waterproof.
All kinds of businesses are finding out that Temporary Tattoos are a fantastic promotional!